Below there are several possible situations when our program can be found useful:
- It helps to prevent data lossing when you work with multiple programs. If you were working with important documents in some word processor and that because of some reason (abnormal program termination, loss of power supply or you simply forget to save the file) data loss occured. In this case SGS KeyLogger can fully restore the information from log files to which it writes all the actions of the user, i.e. all keyboard strokes pushes.
- You can use our KeyLogger if you simply want to know what has been done on your PC during the time you were absent. With this program it's easy to find out who's doing inappropriate things at worktime (e.g. this includes playing games by emploeyes, visiting adult sites by children, etc.).
Short list of features:
- Easy-to-use (even for beginners)
- Records special keys such as [Ctrl], [Alt], [Delete], [Backspace], [Escape], etc.
- Records chat & instant message conversations
- Records emails that sent from your computer
- Can store information in a separate files for each hour separately